Vitor Balbio has updated his 'Graph' theme. While there are still some minor issues to sort out (the readability of the notifications panel being my main issue), it's quickly becoming my favorit theme.
It's time for a new version of Graph with the 1.4 release.
Graph 1.4 is a complete overhaul in Blender UI and workspace, it's more consistent that previous version and have a more intuitive and streamlined workflow with the workspaces. It started as a custom Blender Theme and Workspace and for in-house usage in Cogumelo Softworks company (www.cogumelosoftworks.com) from Brazil.
Graph 1.4 Resumed Release Notes
General Design Goals
- + Contrast
- + Visibility
- + Consistence
- - Saturation
- - Distracting
- Same Color Style for all components with minor variations. Final color palette have only 3 fixed colors and 4 scale tones for contrast.
- More consistency between editors and components, almost all interface components was assigned for Graph 1.4
- Sorted for a more streamlined workflow
- New Material Workspace
- New Composite Workspace
- Fixed all Tab Colors and complete revision of all editors
- Movie Clip Editor start Theming
- Bone Colors fit in the Theme
- Animation Workspace have a better Space Distribution