It's a bit of a slow week; the biggest news is that Blender is moving to Python 3.4.
Ton Roosendaal writes:
Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Blender 2.71 targets & planning
- Planning and targets overview.
- Campbell Barton: we move to Python 3.4 this week. The platform maintainers have been notified for it. (windows, osx)
- The planning was to move to BCon3 today - but that means all branches and release targets should be applied to git master. Paint tools, Cycles Bake and Freestyle texture brush is still missing.
- After careful deliberations, meeting agreed on moving the release planning a week.
2) Google Summer of Code and other projects
- Reminder for students and mentors to get their proposal in our wiki!
- Overview page.