Don't be fooled by the name - Simple Aligner Plus is a powerhouse that combines a host of existing scripts. Marvin Breuer collected these from several Blender sites and placed them in a more convenient layout for his workflow.
Some will be aware that large projects could contain sometimes very monotonous work.
I have brought my experience with AutoCAD in Archeology. There I digitized hand-drawn ancient archaeological sites. This often means 1500-2000 bricks per day. To cope with this I customize the interface of the Programs again and again. Like a professional fiddle musician: they use two finger-setups for the same sequences. ...and... at the end, I pressed to reward the Save-Me-Button...
The same I do with Blender.
Depending on the task I change my workflow and customize my shortcuts again and again. Of course it is going faster and easier if all functions are available as buttons. Right click - > add or remove shortcut.
This is the place where the many add-ons and scripts come into play to facilitate a working. To save space, I learned the layout applications from other scripters they have built into their add-ons.
And while my script arts are rather modest, i came up on the Idea to integrate the addons along with it.
I love short distances, so this is for me a way of solution, to have more of the Powerful Function close to each other.
This Arrangement of Scripts, Addons and autom. Actions support your working on Modelling, ArchViz and Motion Graphics, and allows you to work faster but exactly.
The Names near the Function are the Developer for that specific Addons.
You can find the Addons at Blender Foundation, Blender Nation, Blender Addon List, GitHub or on their Websides.
Feel free to change and customize it for your own. Example: use the Placer Tool Panel for your own Editing Extras or similar.
...at last: There are many cool addons out there and some fit really well together....
Included Add-ons & Scripts:
- Simple Align > Gabriel Beaudin (gabhead)
- Distribute > Oscurart, CodemanX
- Circle Array > Antonis Karvelas
- 2 Cursor > Blender Phyton Tutorial
- Follow Path > pink vertex
- Arewo Replicator > Frederik Steinmetz, Gottfried Hofmann
- Arewo > Frederik Steinmetz
- Align by Faces > Tom Rethaller
- Drop to Ground > Unnikrishnan(kodemax),
- Florian Meyer(testscreenings)
- Rotate Constraint > Ryan Southall
- Intersection > Witold Jaworski
- EdgeTune > Gert De Roost
- tinyCAD VTX > zeffii
- Vertex Tools > Guillaume Englert, Witold Jaworski
- 1D Script > Alexander Nedovizin, Paul Kotelevets
...THX to all Developers!...