Zet:project event agency, Germany worked with finger tutting artist JayFunk on this video with a heavy Blender component.
carlos padial writes:
This is our first commercial done integrating professional cinema cameras with blender.
I was in charge of the workflow and final composition. Also made content for the backgrounds, the 3d titles and some grading and lighting. Raimon made the floating 3d animations, chroma, and also helped with the workflow lighting and grading. We worked together many other tasks related to the production. Ricardo was in charge of a few After Effects things, such as the flexus ones. 3d floating objects, lighting and backgrounds done in Blender. Some 2d things (flexus, first cubes and hand lines) done in AE. Final composition and grading done in Blender.
- performer, finger tutting JayFunk
- director Marius Wehrli
- production Image-Laundry.com
- shooting L.A.: La Panda Production | producer Guillermo Escalona | D.P. Ezequiel Arribas
- line producer Elisa Lleras | 1st AC John Scar | gaffer Peter Schooley | best! girl Elia Urquiza
- studio Civic Center Studios L.A.
- post production Barcelona: Image-Laundry | 3D artists Carlos Padial,
- Raimon Guarro i Nogués | 2D artist Ricardo Cançado | editing Marius Wehrli |
- music: Marc Mateu Salat
Some notes on the workflow:
- Shot with RedOne Epic camera.
- First cut made in FCP.
- FCP project imported to blender via EDL import script.
- Selected clips converted to exr with redone software and relinked into blender
- Finished in blender in a fashion way :)