Thomas Dinges writes:
Here's a summary of today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Blender 2.68
- There are some bugs (like crash on deleting a movie strip in video sequencer), so we will do an "a" update release. Meetings agreed to wait a few more days, to see if more regressions get reported.
2) Current projects
- Martijn Berger and Doug Gale are working on Cycles network rendering (distribute render tiles of one image to several machines).
- A reminder to developers, to compile Blender with all features enabled after big code cleanups and changes.
- Students, a reminder to send in your weekly reports on Friday to the mailing list! Not Saturday or Sunday!
- Midterm evaluation is soon (starting July 29th, needs to be send to Google on August 2nd latest), so please make sure to communicate your schedule with your mentor.
- Also (if you haven't done so already), make sure to provide proof of your work (reports, code commits to your SVN branch, planing documents...).