Contribute your artwork to the Blender SIGGRAPH 2012 Demoreel.
Reynante M. Martinez writes:
SIGGRAPH 2012 is fast approaching and it's time to showcase our lovely Blender yet again, this time raising the bar even more. We are currently accepting submissions for inclusion in the 2012 Blender SIGGRAPH Demo Reel, both stills and videos are allowed.
Below are the basic guidelines for submissions:
For still images
- Blender should be the key software used in the image creation. Minor post processing and such in image editors is acceptable.
- Images created in Blender and rendered in an external render engine are also acceptable.
- A minimum of 1600px wide.
- Any short films, animated sequences, motion graphics, etc. created in Blender are acceptable.
- 1280 x 720 minimum size and 1920 x 1080 as the preferred size.
- For reference, you can watch the 2011 Blender SIGGRAPH Demo Reel at the link below (courtesy of Mike Pan):
Deadline of submission: July 21, 2012
The earlier you submit your entries the better, so we could have more time to compile and finesse the reel to be presented. Good luck and happy blending!