A new episode of Blender Podcast is online.
In this episode of the Blender Podcast, Campbell and Thomas talk about
- We talked about the upcoming Blender 2.60 release
- Recent issues in development with branch merges
- The problems of community (art) projects
- Todays attitude of doing a tutorial rather than trying yourself
- Recent 3D World award for Blender
- Similarities of Blender and Arch Linux.
You can listen online, or download it.
I'll check it out.
I've subscribed on iTunes! Its awesome to listen too! Thanks! This is so cool!
Good cast, but didn't seem to be much mentioned about 2.6 other than it was coming out soon.
Hey I listened that you wouldn't like to use Blender Internal anymore, so what about rendering speed? I think Blender Internal should not be replaced. We should always have an option for faster renders. Right?