Packt Publishing has just released a new Blender book on character rigging and animation: ‘Blender 2.5 Character Animation Cookbook’ written by Virgilio Vasconcelos. To celebrate its release, Packt is giving away 2 copies to BlenderNation readers.
Overview of Blender 2.5 Character Animation Cookbook
- Learn how to create efficient and easy to use character rigs with dedicated tutorials for each body part, from hands and feet to facial expressions
- Understand and apply the principles of animation to your characters so your audience believes they're alive
- See common approaches when animating your characters in real world situations using a streamlined workflow
- Learn the techniques needed to achieve various setups, from IK-FK blending to squash-and-stretch and facial expressions
- More than 100 downloadable source files, with the before and after so you can compare your results
- The only book to cover from simple to advanced aspects of working with character animation and rigging in Blender 2.5.
To run for a free copy, all you have to do is comment "
I want a free copy of http://bit.ly/b3dAnimBook" on the Vimeo's promo video page until 11:59 PM of next Thursday (July, the 14th). The two winners will be picked randomly via http://www.random.org and the results will be posted on the video's description field shortly after the deadline. Good luck!