BlenderArt Magazine is now available. This issues theme is "Spring is Sprung". Mirrors, torrents, and online links can be found at http://www.blenderart.org/
Sandra Gilbert writes:
Welcome to Issue #32, “Spring is Sprung”
In this issue we are going to explore some nice “Springy” topics like plants and trees. Nice warm growing things that make us think warm thoughts and forget all about being cold and snowed in.
So grab your copy today.
Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
- Making 2D environments for the iPhone game Spires
- A videogame in few logic bricks
- Modeling an iPhone 4 with Modifiers
- Creating Plants Using Arrays
- CanTree - Online Tree Generator
- Blender 2.5 Materials and Textures Cookbook
And Lot More...
Reminder: Submissions for issue #33 due: Call for Content Issue #33