Reynante Martinez writes:
Hi, Blenderheads! Reyn here from http://www.reynantem.blogspot.com.
Packt Publishing recently published my article titled "Introduction to Blender 2.5: Color Grading". This is Part 1 of a two-part series which will be a very basic introduction to Blender's color grading capabilities.
In Part 1, I will be discussing these topics:
- Loading Image Files in the Compositor
- Loading Sequence Files in the Compositor
- Loading Movie Files in the Compositor
- Contrasting With Color Curves
- Colorizing With Color Curves
- Color Correcting With Color Curves
- Colorizing with Hue Adjustment
- High Dynamic Look
- Image Sharpening
- Color Overlaying
- Toning Up and Toning Down Colors
- Creating a Sepia Tone
Thank you so much for your time and I hope it could be of much help to you. Stay tuned for Part 2 where I'll be discussing more advanced color grading techniques in Blender (and will give away some freebies as a reward!).
So, let's head on to the article, shall we?