Focus is on bugfixing.
Ton Roosendaal writes:
Short meeting todo, here are the relevant notes:
- Particle UI, Janne proposes to better organize Particle modifiers.
Blender 2.5x issues
- Bugfixing continues with full attention!
- Ton will do bug 'triage" and assign to developers. Developers who have time please notify him.
- If you have bugs assigned, but you can't work on it for a period (2 months?), please find someone else or un-assign yourself.
- Wiki official maintainers list will be updated this week to get formalized, will also help assigning reports, and cleaning up the long list of svn committers (inactive devs will get removed).
- Nathan Letwory will work on updating development wiki this week
Thank you for your hard work! Greetings from Greece!
i thank you also for your hard work! Thank you!!!
"Particle UI, Janne proposes to better organize Particle modifiers."
Will this change break current 2.5 particles tutorials?
Probably not. If what they are talking about is redesigned, it will more likely affect the modifier stack than the particles panel. However, some of the things he mentions might affect that (I.E. linking all types of simulations, etc.).
Thank you so much! :D
Thanks, John for the test build so far it haven't crash now in it second week try out.
having strands setting in the same practical panel is awesome! The render have improved time is 3.5second with 1000 setting mark without strands shading.
wow, tankyouverymuch developers!