Welcome to Issue #25, “Blender & Gaming.”
This issue we not only take a look at how Blender is used in various game production pipelines, but we see two very creative uses for Blender's internal game engine and how those uses have helped children.
So grab your copy today.
Also be sure to check out our gallery of wonderful images submitted by very
talented members of our community.
Table of Contents:
* Making of - Circolino
* Making of - Going Retro With the BGE
* Making of - Blender in 2.5D Games
* Making of - Big Pixel
* Making of - Infinite Skies
* Making of - Pahelika Artwork
* Making of - Shootin' Annie
* Making of - Mii School
And Lot More...