There will be a Blender 2.5 and BGE seminar held at the Alpha Channel CG school on November 14, 2009, in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil. Check it out now!
Willian Padovani Germano writes:
We'd like to announce a Blender 2.5 and BGE seminar at Alpha Channel CG school in SÃ£o Paulo - Brazil
Date: November 14 (Saturday) at 2:00 p.m.
Duration: about 2 hours
Topics: the revolutionary Blender 2.5 and the Blender Game Engine
This will be a light and informative seminar where we will discuss:
- The 2.5 Blender series: what it brings, what it represents (why it is revolutionary) and what we can expect from now on.
- The Blender Game Engine, its main features, and its development nowadays.
- Gustavo dos Santos - Blender instructor at Alpha Channel.
- Jorge Rodrigo Kavazuro - Blender and Blender Game Engine instructor at Alpha Channel.
- Willian Padovani Germano - one of the Blender developers.
Number of seats: 50. To participate you need to register by calling: (11) 5572-8377. It's free.
Alpha Channel - Computer Graphics Center
Phone: +55 11 5572-8377
Parabens Gus!!! gostaria muito estar no SP...
Ah... e avisam sÃ³ um dia antes? :(