- Big Buck Bunny featured prominently at the SIGGRAPH Encore DVD-ROM Page.
- Chris Ward wrote:Â Big Buck Bunny spotting! :) See video, around 24-26 seconds.
- zsouthboy wrote:Â Go to Maxwellrender.com.Â Click gallery. Click images. Click 1.7 images. Click 08. Surprise! It's Suzanne!Â And maxwell render doesn't have a blender exporter :(
- Henrique Perigo wrote:Â I just downloaded the new Animation mentor e-book, and in the "learning resources" page there is a list of websites with the following text: "There are many great publications and websites available to learn more about animation and the animation industry. AnimationMentor.com has a Resources section on its website with links to its favorite sites, along with industry reports and webinars for those exploring a future career in animation. Some other great sites include: http://www.blendernation.com" and many other sites..
- matte wrote:Â Whilst trawling the Thingiverse I came across one of the latest objects to be printed by Bre Pettis with a Makerbot.com "cupcake" 3d printer. Yes that's right our very own Suzanne.
The Makerbot guys are of particular interest to us Blenderheads as Blender is one of the main pieces of the toolchain they use for producing the G-Code that drives their 3d Printers.
Oh yeah, and do you know the best part? The Makerbot is fully open source and kits are available for $750.
Plus they have plans to produce an opensource 3d scanner http://wiki.makerbot.com/makerscan-3d-scanner, with plans available on the Thingiverse for printableparts for a scanner already.
You're blocking ads, which pay for BlenderNation. Read about other ways to support us.