We're getting ready for Christmas and New Year here at BlenderNation and of course, we'll need an appropriate header graphic during that time. Would you like to see your work here for a week? The deadline for submission is Wednesday, december 24th, 6pm (GMT+1). Good luck!
To submit your work, post a link to it in a comment below. Here are some guidelines:
- only submit complete, 'ready to use' headers.
- use the correct format (700Ã—100 pixels). (size updated)
- use the correct background color (#3388cc).
- don't use the left-side of the image (as the BlenderNation text and menu will be there).
- please add your own name to the far right in a font like Arial or Helvetica.
- always make sure that your image has a gradient to the background color (#3388cc) at the left; the header has a 'fluid' design meaning that if the page is wider than 700 pixels, extra blue will be added to the left. If you don't use a gradient, this will show as a discontinuity in the background color.
- again, use the correct background color.
- don't put any text at the bottom of your image; our menu will be printed over it.