We are looking for tutorials, â€œmaking ofâ€ articles, and projects of interest that focus on either special techniques or tools that are used in the finals stages of a project.
So gather up your tutorials, articles and projects relating to:
* Lighting: Lighting tips and tricks
* Rendering: Using render layers
* Compositing: Rendering for final output
* Video Editing: Getting it all together
* Sequence Editor
* ... and more!
Also wanted, great shaders, materials and node setups for great looking materials and effects.
Send in your articles to sandra
Subject: "Article submission Issue # 17 [your article name]"
* Author guidelines are available here.
* Use of 'blenderart theme' for blender is recommended for Screen-Shots.
As usual you can also submit your best renders _based on the theme_ of the issue. As the theme of this issue is Lights! Camera! Action!, round up your best amazing renders for submission. Please note if the entry does not match with the theme it will not be published.
Send in your entries for gallery to gaurav
Subject: "Gallery submission Issue # 17"
Note: Image size should be of 1024x (width) at max.
Last date of submissions July 5, 2008.