With so many new features constantly being added to Blender, it's time to polish up the visuals on the Features Pages at Blender.org.
ZanQdo (of GraphicAll.org) writes:
I'm looking for new eye candy filled screenshots following these guidelines:
- Take a look at the current images
- Try to not waste much space in blank areas or empty 3d view zones
- You are free to use any theme or icon set you want
- Try to stick to some area of blender on each screenshot, for example if you are showing hair rendering you could have the particle panels in some button window, a render of the particles in some image window, and a 3d view of particle mode
- If posible save as png files with no scaling (I do the scaling and recompressing)
Please send images to zanqdo at gmail dot com
So, if you're able, take some time to help spice up the Features page with some great visuals!
Here's a link to a discussion thread dedicated to the issue. You'll also find some examples of the types of images that have already been submitted.