Here's one of the nicer Blender games I've seen in a while: Max-xion by p00f. It's a bit of a mashup of several games such as Astrosmash, Breakout and Asteroids. A great way to waste away a few hours at work while waiting for the weekend ;-)
Welcome to 2048....
Every doomsday prediction has come true! To save the human race you must take the mother ship to the star system Max-xion. Protect the mother ship at all costs. Mine energy from the asteroids and UFO's to survive. You will get 3 mine balls to begin with, don't let the ball hit the mother ship or the bottom of the screen. As always, you only get 1 life, so dont run into things with the spaceship.
- collect energy for ammo
- collect health for more life
- collect 100 coins for free ball.
- Mouse movement- Padle left and right.
- Mouse movement- Crosshair up and down.
- Ball english- Left or right mouse button.
- Ball move down- Both left and right buttons.
- Death ray- Q W E, left, both, center.
- Chaingun- A S D, left, center, right.
- Doomsday bomb- Z C, left right
- R- restart game
- Esc- universal quit game