In this 33 minute long(!) video, Kernon covers a number of Blender tricks that you may not have been aware of. He touches on the following topics:
- select linked vertices
- using the mmb for constraining
- using the 'mesh 1 tools'
- subsurf modifier keystrokes
- setting the clipping border
- copying and pasting
- navigating the controls with the tab key
- material links and copy attributes
You can download two versions of the tutorial: a single large download (98MB) and a download in two smaller parts. Some people seem to have problems unzipping the latter, so I recommend you download the full version.
Link: Super Time-Saving Tips