As many of you may be aware, there will be a three day event in Lyon France called Libre Graphics Meeting, it will be a three day conference around Open Source graphics, and Blender as an Open Source graphics related tool will be there.
This is the start of a series of blogs on the Libre Graphics Meeting as I will be reporting live to you all from Lyon.
- 14:00 - 15:30 -> Blender Initiation workshop
- 17:00 - 18:00 -> Blender and Project Orange talk
- 09:00 - 11:00 -> Blender Modeling workshop
- 13:00 - 14:00 -> Blender Modeling workshop II
- 14:00 - 15:30 -> Blender Animation workshop (raphael)
- 15:00 - 15:30 -> Blender Development Initiation workshop (brecht)
- 15:30 - 16:00 -> Blender CVS and the future
As you can see there is good reason to attend to this event, especially for those of you interested in getting into Blender, either if you are an artist wanting to learn Blender or if you pretend to develop for Blender. And for those of you that can't make it to the event, don't be that sad, there will be some Video Tutorials done after it, for each of the workshops we will be doing.
Right now we are doing the final preparations for the event, polishing the nice presentation images and getting all things right. I'll fly over to Lyon on Wednesday and expect to be doing some field recognition on Thursday.
Expect more news on the event as I will be compiling as much information as possible there to share with you all.
-- Rui --