Zupermonkey posted a Blender testbuild of the Orange development branch of Blender. While the Orange artists are working on producing a movie, Ton is slaving away at building the tools they need to get the job done.
The new features include:
- New option to disable drawing of the dashed "relationship lines"
- UV Distortion on SubSurfs is fixed
- Image textures use floats (when available)
- Multiple updates on the Image Window
- Multiple updates on the Render Window
- EXR Support
You can find the full list of new features and fixes and the download (Windows only at the moment) on the blender.org developers forum.
(Image by Blendix)