Learn how to create a beautiful forest with this in-depth Blender tutorial series by CG Geek!
- In part one we create a terrain and custom trees using the skin modifier!
- In part two we continue work on our Trees, adding realistic textures, branches and leaves!
- In part three we easily create multiple versions of our tree, Texture Paint our terrain, and setup some environment lighting!
- In part four we fill out our scene with some low poly trees! then easily create a large group of leaves to distribute across our terrain!
- In part five we add all the cool details using assets! and adding realism with moss and dead branches!
- In part six we finish our scene with some unique compositing effects!