Thomas Dinges shares the notes from yesterday's meeting in irc.freenode.net, #blendercoders.
1) Upcoming 2.72 release
- Pie Menus and Freestyle for Cycles are almost ready for merge, final checks and merge should happen in the upcoming days.
- Sergey and Lukas will have a final look into the compositor patch and it'll likely go to master as well.
- All BF developers should focus on the bugtracker in the coming weeks.
2) Current projects
- Dalai showed update of Multiview development, and Lukas showed updates on the new Hair system. (See the video here)
- Custom split normals dev keeps going on, got first general approval from Campbell. (temp_custom_loop_normals branch)
3) Google Summer of Code
- GSoC is almost over, it's the last week now. Every student should write a final report in the wiki, document their work. Include nice images or even videos and go through your results! If you want to publish your results on the code.blender.org blog as well, ask us for an account.