Jonathan Williamson announces the '1.0' release of Contours Retopology - read more about it in the original announcement.
Jonathan Williamson writes:
Just a over a month has passed since the beta for our Contours Retopology addon was released. Since then it's not only been very well received by those using it, but we've put in a lot more development time to make it even better.
New features include:
- New hotkey for activating Contours, CTRL+SHIFT+V
- Newly designed widget for transforming strokes that’s much easier to use.
- Modal hotkeys for rotate(R), slide(G), align(A, SHIFT+A, CTRL+A), etc.
- Modal hotkeys for centering cursor to stroke(S) and then snapping view to cursor(c).
- Modal support for changing views (front, side, perspective toggle, etc)
- Stroke translate function changed to edge slide for easier tweaking
- Stroke recovery option to restore accidental cancellations
- Undo support for stroke drawing, adjustments, etc.
- Clear Cache option in case of mesh change conflicts
- Over 50 bug fixes and improvements