@[email protected] writes:
Cervo Go (better known as ‘eveningschool’) starts, as the first in Flanders (Belgium), with a course 3D Printing at 2 locations (Gistel & De Panne – Belgium) from 10 September on. You can follow free non-binding trial lessons on:
- Tuesday 3 September 2013 in Gistel from 19.00u to 21.00u ~ 3D Printing at 19u30 (Callaertswalledreef 8, 8470 Gistel, Belgium).
- Wednesday 4 september 2013 in Nieuwpoort from 19.00 to 21.00u ~ 3D Printing at 19u30 (De Vierboete, Arsenaalstraat 20, 8620 Nieuwpoort, Belgium).
- Thursday 5 september 2013 in De Panne from 19.00u to 21.00u ~ 3D Printing at 19u30 (Cervo Go, St-Elisabethlaan 6, 8660 De Panne, Belgium).
A tablet is raffled among the participants.
The course includes 16 lessons and starts:
- in De Panne on Tuesday 10/09 from 19u00 to 22u15.
- in Gistel on Wednsday 11/09 from 18u30 to 21u45.
Course costs € 69 + € 15 for consumables and notes (- 50% with ‘opleidingscheques’ – only Belgium).
All software used is free and/or open source (Blender will be one of them).