The Mastering Modeling in Blender workshop is back!
Jonathan Williamson writes:
After a great response from the first run of the workshop, we are bringing back the Mastering Modeling in Blender workshop for January 2013.
This workshop is intended to provide an in-depth study of the key theories, fundamentals, and techniques you need to know about subdivision surface modeling.
- Learn modeling from the ground up by truly understanding topology
- Practice many modeling techniques, including edge-modeling, box-modeling, and sculpting
- Learn to create animation-ready models that’ll deform nicely
- Find out how to retopologize sculpted models with clean topology
- Get peer reviews and support from Jonathan through the workshop forum
- Complete student exercise assignments for real practice
- Join Live Q/As twice a week to get any questions answered
You can join the workshop here (fee: $220/$440).