By The Magnificent Itch. Modelled and UVed in Blender with animation in Maya
Stefan Wernik writes:
A short film for those who hate them! (Mondays not films.)
Urgh! Monday again… Ever had one of those jobs?
A new short written, directed and animated by the team at The Magnificent Itch. Monday was modelled and UVed in Blender with animation in Maya. Blender is part of the pipeline at our company and has been used for all but one of the commercials we’ve produced. We intend to experiment with it more and more in future projects. A second instalment of the unfortunate saga of Dirk is on it’s way, tentatively called ‘Tuesday’.
- Directed by Stefan Wernik and Guy Jamieson
- Produced by Lisa Madden
- Texturing by Mary Benn
- Character Modelling by Tristan Lock
- Modelling by Wayne Osborne
- Character Rigging by Chris Dardis
- Character Design by Gennaro Morra
- 2D Animation by Toby Pederson
- Music and Sound Design by Jimmi Carr