Sergey Sharybin writes:
Notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders
1) Blender 2.65 Release
- Release Candidate happened last week. Unfortunately, there's a known crasher when entering edit mode. We'll make RC2 AHOY middle next week.
- We'll check on status next meeting and hopefully we could make final AHOY soon after this.
- Only crucial fixes are allowed! Brecht and Sergey will read over commits next week to prevent accidents.
- No interface strings changes, it'll break translations for the release.
- Bug tracker is at 68 mark, some release stoppers are still there
- Maintainers should check if all their new features are in release notes.
- Artists' help with sample .blend files and better images for notes is welcome
2) Other projects
- Bastien was working on list_template improvements to make it's possible to have several lists per panel. Review is needed.
That's it for now, thanks everyone!
Does anyone know what AHOY means, by the way?