bBatch is batch manager for OS X.
bBatch is yet another GUI for batch rendering on Mac OS X.
Why another? Because most GUIs, especially those for Mac OS X are deprecated, abandoned or require compilation. However, bBatch is a user-friendly, fast and efficient helper to render blender-files with shell support, which is faster than rendering inside blender. bBatch is coded with AppleScript and provides an interface based on Carsten Blüms "Pashua"-extension.
- GUI for batch rendering on Mac OS X
- fast and easy-to-use
- provides shell output at the end of each task(s) in the clipboard
- creation of website and freeware-license
- support of movie files
- possibly saving user settings for faster workflow
- Found none yet. Please give feedback if some occured to you.
- bBatch should work on Mac OS 10.5 - 10.8. Though it has only been tested on Mac OS 10.6