Ton Roosendaal writes:
Here’s the notes from today’s meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Blender 2.64 release (and now for real!)
- Sculpt mode now uses default grey color for diffuse display, not the RGB diffuse from a material. This is a temporarily fallback because of the new sculpt mask feature. In next release it should be working fine again.
- Color management might cause some unexpected issues for users who disabled color management (which is now default on always).
- Some small commits are still pending. Campbell Barton works on better initialize of mask layer.
- Planning: do the call for AHOY on wednesday, but wait with final decision on more tests have happened.
- Everyone (especially developers) please test, test & test! Check and/or update the test .blend files related to your work in svn.
- Brecht van Lommel is finishing up the release notes.
- Thomas Dinges noted old “Blender Internal” bugs related to unsupported features (Volumtrix, Indirect Light). These are going to the todo as “known issues” now.
2) Other projects
- No real topics discussed, all focus is on the release!