Here’s the notes of today’s meeting in irc.freenode.net, #blendercoders:
1) Upcoming Blender 2.64 release status
- Bug tracker at 308 open bugs, fixes welcome.
- Sergey will finish up Open Color IO work and merge to trunk this week. He will also provide documentation.
- Brecht will report back on Monday on merging Cycles work from Tomato/Mango to trunk. Target is to have it done within a week, so we can move on to bcon4.
2) Current projects
- Thomas Dinges worked on Open Shading Language API changes, Cycles can now be compiled with OSL 1.2. More work is needed to fix the shaders and get it up and running smoothly. Lukas Tönne and Dalai Felinto offered help. Documentation on how to compile the OSL libs can be found here.
- Meeting likes to hear from Nicholas Bishop and his plans for DynTopo this month.
3) Google Summer of Code
- Brecht sent a mail to bf-commiters with plans on branch merges.
- Students can also report back and plan with mentors on merge and further steps. No merge will happen in September, so time can be spend on fixing merge stoppers and do reviews.
That’s it, thanks!
Comments not loading?
If you can't comment, clear any disqus.com and blendernation.com cookies, clear your browser cache and it should work again. Sorry for the inconvenience!