Ton Roosendaal writes:
Here’s the notes from today’s meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders:
1) Blender 2.64 – upcoming release
- The bug tracker is still on 300 open issue, a too high total!
- Release notes: Sergey Sharybin started to list bugfixes, but needs help.
- OpenColorIO work stays in Tomato branch for now, but can go to trunk – if finished & tested & approved at least.
- Jens Verwiebe suggests to make multitouch / trackpads support a user-preference option, easier to control behaviour that way (as opposed to automatic checks).
- Collada reports: these were moved to the todo wiki in the past. Now it can get accepted in tracker and assigned to Gaia Clary.
- Campbell Barton: new mask rasterizer now is finished – it also supports unfilled curves (nice for masking out wires) and different interpolation falloff.
- Mask UI is still messy, will get cleaned/improved. A doc needs to be published still too, this will clear up confusion as well.
- Voronoi fracture now is usable: recursion bugs and a bad crash were fixed.
2) Other projects
- code.blender.org blog: Ton Roosendaal reminds everyone to also use it to copy over posts from own blogs.
3) Google Summer of Code
- Alex Kuznetsov released a new Android Blender game player. It now supports mouse emulation and .blend reading.
- Nicholas Rishel: will check with Alex on multitouch ghost help
- Miika Hamalainen added smoke color – see video above.