Ton Roosendaal writes:
Here's the notes of today's meeting in irc.freenode.net, #blendercoders:
1) Blender 2.64 release
- Meeting decided to move to BCon3 (fixing-only period).
- The bug tracker was shortly below 300 open issues, but new ones come in every day! We can really use everyone's help... if you have bugs assigned to self, check today!
- Sergey Sharybin merges "Planar tracking" for the Clip editor today. There's even documentation!
- Mango todos! Brecht, Campbell and Sergey will be working on final development tasks for the Mango Open Movie. Priorities are: Cycles (speed, baking or other optimize tools), Color (view transforms and display profiles), Key Mattes and other footage cleaning tools.
2) Other projects
- Call for help testing ffmpg 0.11.
- Lukas Toenne announces he likes to further work on node grouping, wants to find out best design for it to last many years... Meeting then also discussed other node todos, like for a generic plugin system.
3) Google Summer of Code
- Alex Kuznetsov shows his Android demo (see below): Blender engine starts, reads .blend, plays back simple logic to rotate model
That's it, laters folks!
Blender Android Demo