Ton Roosendaal writes:
Here’s the notes of today’s developer meeting
1) Blender 2.64 targets
- Masking (curve mask support for compositing etc) is almost ready for merge in svn, docs and demos will come with it.
- Bug tracker at 300 almost… it is really urgently needs people to help checking the reports. Most of this work is ‘just support’, also without coding you can close easily half of the incoming issues.
- Warning: Blender feature “Library Linking” (reference data from blend files) is broken! Gets fixed asap.
- Bastien Montagne: the translation project goes very good, all current strings and messages are addressed now by the system. Next release French + Chinese will be at 100%!
2) Other projects
- Campbell Barton: added experimental feature – right click on button — “Online Manual”, works for Modifiers, Constraints, Lamps & other object types. Will likely be disabled for release but anyone interested in improving can check on this file.
- Mathew Smith (mokazon) will come with a voxel render proposal for Game Engine.
- Bullet (collision library) gets upgraded to 2.80 in svn soon.
3) Google Summer of Code
- Nothing to mention really; apart from a bit slow response on sending in docs and reports. Seems summer holidays didn’t start everywhere yet! :)