Thomas Dinges writes:
Here are the notes from today’s developer meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders:
1) Blender 2.64 release schedule
- Sergey is finishing code to make planar tracking ready for trunk.
- Bug tracker is at 285 open reports, please take a look at bugs of your area and at least try to confirm them or close if they are not actual bugs.
- Brecht will probably work on Cycles performance next week.
- Campbell is working on masking tools in the tomato branch, is planned for the 2.64 release as well.
- Sergej Reich will update Bullet in trunk to version 2.80.
- BCon2 starts today.
2) Current projects
- OpenColorIO integration is planned for the 2.65 release.
- Freestyle needs further checks and reviews, afterwards we can see if this can be included and then set a date.
3) Google Summer of Code
- First week of GSoC is over, some students already worked and commited to their branches, others are still catching up.
- Reminder for students: Please write a report of your work each week and sent it to the soc-2012-dev mailing list!