A French 40 minute tutorial on lighting and compositing this scene.
Benjamin Vurlod writes:
This Tutorial will show you the process of Lighting and Compositing a Hall and Staircase Interior Scene in Blender.
Topics covered in the Tutorial include:
- Set several lights simultaneously.
- Isolating layers on lamps to illuminate only certain objects.
- Full use of all the parameters of a Point Light and an Area Light.
- Use objects emit in the Compositing Node Editor.
- Work on several Render Layer Compositing