Daniel Martinez Lara writes:
Everything: modelling, animation, illumination, the render is Blender Internal and all the comp is Blender too. I'm happy with the work of students :)
I'll post some blends with the setup of lights and comp on BlenderArtists later.
- The production time was 3 months, 3 students work on full time and another 3 students on spare time.
- All characters are based in Psl-Man MultiRig (Red-Nelb character with the rig of Psl-Man will be online in a couple weeks or so).
- All students was working on the idea, script, style, modeling, animation, etc ...
- Everything was made in Blender 2.50.
- The render is Blender internal and the render time in a i7 processor took about 3 minutes.
- One dropbox account (www.dropbox.com) was used like a sever to get all the project sync with the all students.