The materials all look very professional and you should be able to find a use for them.
The currently available libraries are:
- Colorshift Paint 1
- Metallic Paint 1
- Glossy Paint 1
- Precious Metals 1
- Ancient Stone 1
- Colored Glass 1
- Ultra GLossy Metal
- Microscope View Pack 1
To use them, follow Oscar's instructions:
- Load or make a new scene (or use some scene from your perssonal project, etc).
- Use the Shift + F1 shortcut for call the "Load Library" dialog.
- Use the browser in the window to find the ".blend" file whit the materials (COLORSHIFT 1 for example).
- Click on it and, from the list, select the word "Material".
- From the list of materials,choose and click the material name and then click on the "Load Library" button.
- Go to the Materials section and select for asign the new material added to the scene on the meshes, curves, etc.
For a good overview, and for reference while working with the materials, grab the Catalog.